Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
The Refrigeration Test Rig unit is required to conduct experiments and demonstrate the process of cooling of water. The setup consists of a Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator. A suitable water tank with heating arrangement is provided. Temperature at various points is measured with the help of RTD sensors. For pressure measurement pressure transmitter at inlet and outlet of compressor is provided. Data acquisition for temperature, pressure at suitable points is provided with the help of Data Acquisition Card.
The present set-up has a facility to interface the system with computer which enables to log the experimental data using computer. The educational software and data-logging package has been developed for unit. The software environment base is of Labview of NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS, USA. This software is compatible to interfacing unit designed by CL. Engineers. This software package provides a comprehensive educational software environment within which the investigations can be performed. This software is capable to tabulate the sample readings according to the requirement of experiment under study and results obtained can be compared. The real time data acquisition can be done by interfacing the set-up with computer using software. Software allows the user to have control on data logging, printing the stored data, preparing spread sheets in Excel etc.Experimentation:
- To Study the Vapour Compression refrigerator cycle.
- To Calculate Co-efficient of performance by using P-H Diagram.
- Electric supply 5A-220 V AC
- Water supply and drainage
- Floor area : 1.5 m x 1m
- Computer System: Pentium IV with DVD Drive, Windows XP, MS-Office XP version pre-loaded.
- One USB slot required in PC for DATA ACQUISITION CARD.
- Compressor: Hermitically sealed compressor.
- Capacity 1/3 Ton, Kirloskar make.
- Agitator:Compatible capacity.
- Condenser: Air cooled compatible to 1/3 Ton compressor
- Pressure Transmitter: 2 Nos.
- Temperature Transmitter: 6 Nos.
- Water Flow measurement: By Rotameter1 No.
- Energy Measurement: Energy meter Provided.
- Condenser Cooling Fan: Compatible capacity with permanent lubricated motor.
- Evaporator: Made of Stainless Steel, Insulated with ceramic wool/P.U.F.
- Refrigerant: R-134-A
- Expansion Device: Capillary Tube, Compatible Capacity.
- Temperature Sensor: RTD PT-100 Type.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc
- Will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.